1813 Boats Available
- Regal LS362023Request PriceUniquely crafted, the LS36 merges our luxury yacht series with our sporty bowrider series, making a game-changing new product. This comfortable bowrider is perfect for going out onto the lake for a smooth ride or hosting friends and family on the weekend. The innovative tech and thoughtful design throughout the LS36 make it easy to let the good times roll.More…23Manufacturer Specification
- Robalo R302 Center Console2023Request PriceWhether you're trolling with hooks in the water or running through rough seas in search of a trophy catch, Robalo's R302 center console flagship sparks an adrenaline rush unlike any other fishing boat. Unique style. Phenomenal overall performance. Dry ride. Best-in-class features. Featuring two oversized livewells, and Yamaha performance and power, the R302 is primed to tackle any fishing adventure. Combine a Kevlar-reinforced hull with a Lifetime Limited Hull warranty and 5-year component warranty, you will enjoy complete piece of mind.More…22Manufacturer Specification
- Riviera 39 Open Flybridge2023Request PriceAn enviable combination of class-leading sports looks and performance, with a sporty open flybridge and sports-influenced open cockpit.Compact and incredibly nimble, finely powered and superbly crafted. Relax in the spacious and stylish saloon, enjoy smooth, quiet Volvo Penta Integrated Propulsion System (IPS) performance, economy and total joystick maneuverability from the main or daybridge helms, take in the view from the open flybridge. Luxuriate in two generous, superbly appointed staterooms and a designer bathroom.More…26Manufacturer Specification
- Regal 38 XO2023Request PriceRegal’s 38 XO bridges the gap between our Sport Yacht and Outboard Series and creates a class of its own. Combining luxury, innovation and the flexibility of outboard power, this Regal provides you the freedom to bring the entire family on whatever adventure you embark on.More…25Manufacturer Specification(Video) 45’ Ocean Alexander 1991 For Sale in Islamorada Florida Safely Moored Yacht Sales. Boats, Trawlers
- Yellowfin 32 Islamorada, Florida2018$375,000Private Seller23
- Hydra-Sports Vector 3300 CC Islamorada, Florida2004$139,900Private Seller191
- Jupiter 30fs Islamorada, Florida2014$187,500Private Seller18
Advertisement(Video) Used 1992 Phoenix 33 Sfx for sale in Islamorada, Florida
- Riviera 6000 Sport Yacht2023Request PriceShimmering in tones of silver grey, black and white. Grandly spacious and exuding elegance and power, as befits a flagship. Positively shining with impressive Platinum refinements.Spaces flow together effortlessly. Timberwork gleams. Soft fabrics welcome and pamper. Sunroofs glide open at the push of a button. Luxury predominates. Practicality abounds.There are now three joystick control points in all, two at the cockpit and one in the helm.The black and silver command station inspires with luxurious alcantara and leather Recaro helm chairs and state of the art instrumentation. She’s powered by the advanced Volvo Penta 950 Inboard Propulsion System. In the palatial accommodation deck, you have a choice of three staterooms or four with three designer bathrooms, as well as a utility room or crew cabin.More…27Manufacturer Specification
- Cruisers Yachts 50 Cantius2023Request PriceThe 50 Cantius perfectly blends luxury and function in a space that accomodates you, friends and family in unrivaled comfort. The 50 Cantius is ideal for both weekend adventures and extended trips making it the perfect yacht to compliment any lifestyle. Aboard you'll find every amenity you could ask for at sea including refined staterooms, sophisticated heads and plenty of space for entertainment.More…23Manufacturer Specification
- Riviera 72 Sports Motor Yacht2023Request PriceOur largest, grandest, most spectacular design yet. The 72 SMY offers an incomparably vast cockpit and covered alfresco deck, spectacular standard power and true long-range capability.Combining outstanding sports-inspired looks and sports performance with ultra-luxurious interiors.Features fabulous foredeck entertainment area and four-sided enclosed flybridge with internal stairs. Enjoy the luxury of an optional crew cabin or utility space and the surety of wide and deep side decks. Your choice of three or four magnificent staterooms and four bathroom designs.More…26Manufacturer Specification
- Neptunus 750FX2024Request PriceA highlight of the Neptunus 750FX is the new fully-enclosed flybridge. This climate controlled area features an ergonomically designed leather helm with full electronics, dual leather helm seats, and seating on port with 360 degree vistas for your guests. Outside aft, you can relax in a custom entertaining area in the shade, or enjoy your surroundings from the open boat deck.With twin CAT C-32 ACERT engines at 1700 HP each, the Neptunus 750FX cruises comfortably at 26 knots. She comes fully equipped with 15HP bow and stern thrusters, a Yacht Controller with joystick and remote, Naiad Electric Stabilizers, and two Northern Lights generators.Designed by Gregory C. Marshall, this yacht delivers an unequaled yachting experience that will delight the most discerning yachtsman.More…33Manufacturer Specification
- Regal 29 OBX2023Request PriceThe 29 OBX is the epitome of luxury outboard-powered boating. Combining the luxury and innovation Regal is known for with the versatility of outboard power, this is our way of rejecting the notion that form must follow function.More…26Manufacturer Specification
Advertisement(Video) Flats Fishing in Backcountry Islamorada Florida - Stomping Grounds 4
- Bennington L Line2023Request PriceGoing well beyond premium both inside and out, the L Line offers many of our most popular models loaded with standards.Length ranges from 18' - 25' with capacities depending on length. 60 models available. Floorplans include Quad Bench, Swingback, Stern Lounge, L-Bench, Entertainment, Fishing. Contact your local dealer for details.More…31Manufacturer Specification
- Regal 38 FXO2023Request PriceSpend more time together, reaching for new heights and new territories on the 38 FXO. This outboard-powered yacht provides ultimate versatility with elevated 360° open-air views when captained from the bridge or a climate-controlled environment surrounded by panoramic windows when captained in the upper salon. Staying overnight is comfortable with luxurious accents. So no matter how long of a trip or the weather, the Regal 38 FXO has you covered.More…26Manufacturer Specification
- Crestliner 1850 Sportfish2023Request PriceOne ride in the 1850 Sportfish and you may wonder if there's anything this boat can't do. The conversion bow allows you to convert it from a fishing boat to a ski tow boat in a matter of seconds and the all-welded aluminum hull offers unmatched durability and strength on the water to go where other boats can't. So whether you decide to drop a line or cruise this aluminum fishing boat can do it all.More…20Manufacturer Specification
- Neptunus 750F2024Request PriceThe Neptunus 750F blends superior seakeeping with contemporary styling. This yacht was designed by Gregory C. Marshall, an award-winning naval architect. At Neptunus, you will find a team that is excited about working with you to tailor your new Neptunus 750F to your lifestyle and your boating needs. With every new build, we work closely with you on the layout, flow, form and function of your new yacht.Our customers develop a unique relationship with many of our employees during the design and construction of their yacht, and frequently comment on the warm reception they receive when working with the team at the Neptunus shipyard.More…29Manufacturer Specification
- Regal 36 XO2023Request PriceThe 36 XO is extraordinary in every sense of the word. From the multi-position bow seating, to the immense space in the aft thanks to the two outboard engines, you will have plenty of room for you and your guests for a weekend away on the water. Venture down into the cabin, which boasts a California Queen and a spacious settee, the 36 XO will give you everything you need and more.More…30Manufacturer Specification
- Riviera 50 Sports Motor Yacht2023Request PriceInspired by owners who wanted more, Riviera’s Sports Motor Yacht design is in a league of its own. Now you can truly indulge your passions. It’s time for adventure, to explore, entertain, unwind – for a weekend or an extended escape. And now our ultra-luxury SMY Collection gives you the choice of four exceptional models: 50, 64, 68 and 72.Designed by 4D Designs in collaboration with the Riviera design team and built in-house to our exacting standards on Australia’s Gold Coast, the new 50 Sports Motor Yacht is a remarkable package. Offering all of the essentials you’d expect to find on a much larger yacht, including foredeck relaxation zone, walk-around side decks, all-weather alfresco mezzanine entertaining, spacious luxurious saloon with internal staircase to an enclosed air-conditioned flybridge and state-of-the-art helm. The generous three cabin/two-bathroom accommodation deck is bathed in natural light from tinted glass hull windows and features a magnificent full-beam master stateroom.Engineering excellence matches her very sporty looks with real sports performance. The 50 SMY is available with a choice of two highly efficient power and drive options both with joystick controls – twin diesel Volvo Penta IPS950 or twin diesel shaft-drive MAN i6-800 engines. Both power packages deliver a smooth, quiet and efficient ride.Finally, her wide, open cockpit enables all manner of water sports action. Owners have embraced this new and innovative design and we now have Riviera Sports Motor Yacht owners enjoying the Mediterranean, South-east Asia, the Caribbean, the South Pacific and the Whitsundays. Handcrafted in Australia to Riviera’s renowned standards, the 50 Sports Motor Yacht is a uniquely specified craft that is truly in a league of its own.More…27Manufacturer Specification
- Chaparral 23 Surf2023Request PriceThe 23 Surf combines everything you love about the SSi line with the excitement of the Surf series. Wakesurfing is more thrilling and easier to enjoy than ever, thanks to the Malibu Surf Gate™ that lets you instantly adjust your wake - no repositioning necessary! Powered by Volvo forward drive, the 23 Surf features a Simrad touchscreen display that makes controlling your ride easy and straightforward. One thing is for sure: if you're not already a wakesurfing enthusiast, the 23 Surf is sure to turn you into one.The 23 Surf comes standard with a Simrad Multifunction Touch Screen control, custom molded fiberglass dash with a hand stitched vinyl wrapped visor and Issotta Evoq steering wheel. With this advanced helm, critical information such as engine performance, fuel level and depth is always in view or just a touch away.More…23Manufacturer Specification
*We weren't able to post your message, please check the highlighted fields and try again.
We have sent your information directly to the seller.
Request cannot be completed
You may have entered incorrect information or the server is temporarily down. Please reload this page and try again later.
How much does it cost to rent a boat in Islamorada? ›
The cost to rent a boat in Islamorada for a half-day starts at $120. For a full day on the water prices on average range from $240 and $4,2000.Are boats still in high demand? ›
The COVID-19 induced pent-up demand for boats that exceeded supply seems to have peaked in 2021 in general, and overall new boat sales were down from that level in 2022 in all categories except sailboats. Overall, boat sales were down 14% in 2022, indicating a trend to pre-covid levels of boat sales.What is Islamorada known for? ›
Known as the Sport Fishing Capital of the World, Islamorada is a popular vacation destination enjoyed for its up-scale small-town atmosphere, scenic bay and ocean views, sunshine, boating, fishing, locally owned restaurants, quaint shops and galleries.How far of adrive is it from miami to islamorada? ›
How far is it from Miami to Islamorada? The distance between Miami and Islamorada is 65 miles. The road distance is 76.7 miles.Can you live on a boat in the Keys? ›
Living aboard a sailboat, catamarans, houseboats, and other vessels can give you a whole new perspective on life. Liveaboards in the Florida Keys offer a fresh take on the tiny living lifestyle. Here, you can live boundlessly and take your home on the open seas.How much does it cost to live on a boat in the Keys? ›
Live-aboard Lease Rates are $25.30 per foot monthly plus $43.60 per person monthly live-aboard fee. All Leases require a deposit equal to one month's rent.Should I buy a boat now or wait? ›
The best time to buy a boat is typically in the fall. The weather is getting cooler, and the boating season is mostly over. Boats are coming out of the water and going into dry storage for the winter, and most people have finished shopping for boats until the spring.Are prices of boats going up? ›
Secondly, used boat prices are surging from increased demand, leading many owners to capitalize on the hot market and turn a more significant profit on their used boats than in years past.Are new boat prices negotiable? ›
You can negotiate with a boat seller — whether it's a dealership or a private seller — to improve both the price and terms of the sale. In the case of a new boat, terms are often less negotiable, but you can lower the price by avoiding extra features and add-ons.What famous people live in Islamorada? ›
A memorial to those who died in the hurricane can be found at Overseas Highway mile marker 82. Notable residents include Miguel Cabrera, Gene Hackman, Jimmy Johnson, and Ted Williams. If you think the area looks familiar, you may recognize it from the TV show Bloodline which was filmed in Islamorada.
What TV show is filmed in Islamorada? ›
Islamorada was a place I wasn't familiar with until I became hooked on the Netflix original series Bloodline. This gripping family drama and thriller is set in the Florida Keys, filmed primarily in Islamorada. The locations are such an integral part of the show, it's like the Keys themselves are a main character.Are there alligators in Islamorada? ›
A-12-foot-alligator made an appearance at a home in Islamorada. ISLAMORADA, Fla. (WPLG) - Officers and a trapper from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission were called to a home Tuesday in Islamorada after an unexpected visitor showed up.Can you swim in the ocean in Islamorada? ›
Although there is a small entry fee, the Long Key State Park is definitely worth a visit. The beach here offers some of the best views across the Atlantic Ocean. Although it can be a little rocky, the clear, shallow waters are great for swimming, snorkeling, and diving.Are there sharks in Islamorada? ›
Are there Sharks in the Florida Keys? You bet. It is common to catch nurse sharks while fishing on the flats. These bottom dwellers are generally docile and will only act defensively if provoked, so if you see one out snorkeling or diving there is no need for alarm as long as you do not disturb it.Can you swim in the water at Islamorada? ›
300 feet of boardwalk, six pavilions and a restroom at the north parking lot. This beach has little to no wave action and offers a shallow swimming area great for young children and dogs. Anne's Beach also features a paved parking area, boardwalk, covered picnic tables, and public restrooms. Swim at your own risk.Where is the safest place to live on a boat? ›
- Chesapeake Bay, Maryland.
- Corpus Christi, Texas.
- Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri.
- Long Island, New York.
- San Diego, California.
- Tampa Bay, Florida.
Yes. In addition to the requirement to successfully complete an approved boating safety course, you must also have an FWC-issued Boating Safety Education Identification Card - along with a photo ID - in your possession to operate a motorboat of 10 horsepower or more.Where in Florida can I live on a boat? ›
- Eau Gallie Yacht Basin in Melbourne.
- Fort Pierce City Marina in Fort Pierce.
- Halifax Harbor Marina in Daytona Beach.
- Harbortown Marina in Merrit Island.
- Melbourne Harbor Marina in Melbourne.
- New Smyrna City Marina in New Smyrna Beach.
- Titusville Municipal Marina in Titusville.
So, do you have to pay taxes if you live on a boat? Yes, you still have to pay taxes when you reside on a liveaboard boat. However, there are ways to minimize your tax bill as well as multiple tax advantages of living on a boat.Where is the cheapest place to live on a boat? ›
Usually, the cheapest place to live on a boat is at anchor, which is often free.
Can I live on my boat in a marina? ›
Most marinas require an application for you to move aboard permanently. In some areas, liveaboards aren't permitted or there are long waiting lists. Liveaboard slip fees are usually higher and your insurance rates may increase if your boat becomes your primary residence.How much does it cost to rent a boat in Florida Keys? ›
The cost to rent a boat in Key West for a half-day starts at $130. For a full day on the water prices on average range from $260 and $3,8000.What does it cost to charter the Ohana? ›
Ohana charter price is at $140,000 a week. Her purchase price is around $9,995,000. Can you charter yachts from Below Deck?How much does it cost to rent a boat for a week in the Keys? ›
Boat rentals start at $100 and are available for an hour, a day, or a week.What is required to rent a boat in Florida Keys? ›
The State of Florida doesn't have classic “boating licenses,” but offers Boating Safety Education Identification Cards. These are absolutely mandatory for anyone born on or after January 1, 1988 who wants to rent a boat of 10 horsepower or more.What is the cheapest month to go to the Florida Keys? ›
The fall (September–November) is the low season in Key West, and room rates can drop by 50 percent or more. The hot, storm-prone summer months also see lower prices, and you'll find decent discounts in April and May after the winter crowds thin out.Can you sleep on a boat in Florida? ›
The Sunshine State has many boats available through Airbnb that you can stay on overnight and explore the local area. Here are some top boat Airbnbs in Florida to choose from.How much does it cost to keep a boat in a marina in Florida? ›
The average price to dock your boat can range between $1,000 and $10,000 per year in Florida. (Higher if you have a very large boat.)Do guests pay to be on Below Deck? ›
Guests pay for the charter
The charter guests you see on the show are genuine charter guests. They pay their own money to secure a space within the six weeks of filming time each season. It can cost tens of thousands of dollars to charter any of the superyachts featured in the series.
Under a FYBA contract, the charter guests pay for the crew's food. However, under a MYBA contract, the yacht pays for the crew's food.
How much is a 3 day charter on Below Deck? ›
How much is a 3 day charter on Valor? For instance, Below Deck season three guests paid about $35,000 for a three day, two-night charter, according to Yacht Charter Fleet. This is compared to $87,500 for three days or $175,000 per week.